Assessment of the seasonal usage of the lower Pascagoula River estuary by Gulf sturgeon (Acipenser oxyrinchus desotoi)
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 681–686, October 2012
How to Cite
Havrylkoff, J.-M., Peterson, M. S. and Slack, W. T. (2012), Assessment of the seasonal usage of the lower Pascagoula River estuary by Gulf sturgeon (Acipenser oxyrinchus desotoi). Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 28: 681–686. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2012.02056.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2011
- USFWS. Grant Numbers: E-1, 1448-40181-07-G029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!