New length–weight relationships and Lmax values for fishes from the Southeastern Mediterranean Sea
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 521–526, June 2014
How to Cite
Edelist, D. (2014), New length–weight relationships and Lmax values for fishes from the Southeastern Mediterranean Sea. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 30: 521–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2012.02060.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
- Israeli Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Ministry of Environmental Protection
- Maurice Hatter Grant for Maritime Studies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!