A Role for Pectinase and Protease Inhibitors in Fungal Rot Development in Tomato Fruits
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
Journal of Phytopathology
Volume 106, Issue 3, pages 239–251, March 1983
How to Cite
Brown, A. E. and Adikaram, N. K. B. (1983), A Role for Pectinase and Protease Inhibitors in Fungal Rot Development in Tomato Fruits. Journal of Phytopathology, 106: 239–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0434.1983.tb00049.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
- Received September 14, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!