With 2 figures
Production of the Phytoalexin Resveratrol by Grapes as a Response to Botrytis Attack Under Natural Conditions
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Phytopathology
Volume 143, Issue 3, pages 135–139, March 1995
How to Cite
Jeandet, P., Bessis, R., Sbaghi, M. and Meunier, P. (1995), Production of the Phytoalexin Resveratrol by Grapes as a Response to Botrytis Attack Under Natural Conditions. Journal of Phytopathology, 143: 135–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0434.1995.tb00246.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received December 6, 1993; accepted March 18, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!