With 4 figures
A Basic Peroxidase Isoenzyme, Marker of Resistance Against Plasmopara viticola in Grapevines, is Induced by an Elicitor from Trichoderma viride in Susceptible Grapevines
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
Journal of Phytopathology
Volume 144, Issue 6, pages 309–313, June 1996
How to Cite
Barceló, A. R., Zapata, J. M. and Calderón, A. A. (1996), A Basic Peroxidase Isoenzyme, Marker of Resistance Against Plasmopara viticola in Grapevines, is Induced by an Elicitor from Trichoderma viride in Susceptible Grapevines. Journal of Phytopathology, 144: 309–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0434.1996.tb01534.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2008
- Received February 13 1996; accepted March 18, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!