Authors' address: Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, Station de Reeherches sur les Phytoplasmes, 21034 Dijoti Cedex, France
The Role of Hyalesthes obsoletus (Hemiptera: Cixiidae) in the Occurrence of Bois noir of Grapevines in France
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Journal of Phytopathology
Volume 146, Issue 11-12, pages 549–556, December 1998
How to Cite
Sforza, R., Clair, D., Daire, X., Larrue, J. and Boudon-Padieu, E. (1998), The Role of Hyalesthes obsoletus (Hemiptera: Cixiidae) in the Occurrence of Bois noir of Grapevines in France. Journal of Phytopathology, 146: 549–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0434.1998.tb04753.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received December 29, 1997: accepted March 19, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!