Application of Talc Formulations of Pseudomonas fluorescens Migula and Trichoderma viride Pers. ex S.F. Gray Decrease the Sheath Blight Disease and Enhance the Plant Growth and Yield in Rice
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2005
Journal of Phytopathology
Volume 153, Issue 11-12, pages 697–701, December 2005
How to Cite
Mathivanan, N., Prabavathy, V. R. and Vijayanandraj, V. R. (2005), Application of Talc Formulations of Pseudomonas fluorescens Migula and Trichoderma viride Pers. ex S.F. Gray Decrease the Sheath Blight Disease and Enhance the Plant Growth and Yield in Rice. Journal of Phytopathology, 153: 697–701. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0434.2005.01042.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2005
- Received January 22, 2005; accepted September 19, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!