Podosphaera pannosa (syn. Sphaerotheca pannosa) on Rosa and Prunus spp.: Characterization of Pathotypes by Differential Plant Reactions and ITS Sequences
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2006
Journal of Phytopathology
Volume 154, Issue 1, pages 23–28, January 2006
How to Cite
Leus, L., Dewitte, A., Van Huylenbroeck, J., Vanhoutte, N., Van Bockstaele, E. and Höfte, M. (2006), Podosphaera pannosa (syn. Sphaerotheca pannosa) on Rosa and Prunus spp.: Characterization of Pathotypes by Differential Plant Reactions and ITS Sequences. Journal of Phytopathology, 154: 23–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0434.2005.01053.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2006
- Received July 5, 2005; accepted September 20, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!