Long-term Preservation of Podosphaera fusca Using Silica Gel
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2006
Journal of Phytopathology
Volume 154, Issue 3, pages 190–192, March 2006
How to Cite
Pérez-García, A., Mingorance, E., Rivera, M. E., Del Pino, D., Romero, D., Torés, J. A. and De Vicente, A. (2006), Long-term Preservation of Podosphaera fusca Using Silica Gel. Journal of Phytopathology, 154: 190–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0434.2006.01086.x
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2006
- Received July 21, 2005; accepted December 2, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!