Genetic Diversity of Magnaporthe grisea in China as Revealed by DNA Fingerprint Haplotypes and Pathotypes
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2006
Journal of Phytopathology
Volume 154, Issue 6, pages 361–369, June 2006
How to Cite
Chen, Q. H., Wang, Y. C. and Zheng, X. B. (2006), Genetic Diversity of Magnaporthe grisea in China as Revealed by DNA Fingerprint Haplotypes and Pathotypes. Journal of Phytopathology, 154: 361–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0434.2006.01106.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2006
- Received November 9, 2005; accepted January 25, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!