The Effects of Bacillus pumilus, Isolated from Wheat Rhizosphere, on Resistance in Wheat Seedling Roots against the Take-all Fungus, Gaeumannomyces graminis var. tritici
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2007
Journal of Phytopathology
Volume 155, Issue 11-12, pages 720–727, December 2007
How to Cite
Sari, E., Etebarian, H. R. and Aminian, H. (2007), The Effects of Bacillus pumilus, Isolated from Wheat Rhizosphere, on Resistance in Wheat Seedling Roots against the Take-all Fungus, Gaeumannomyces graminis var. tritici. Journal of Phytopathology, 155: 720–727. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0434.2007.01306.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2007
- Received February 27, 2007; accepted May 29, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!