The Potential Use of a Silicon Source as a Component of an Ecological Management of Coffee Plants
Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Phytopathology
Volume 156, Issue 7-8, pages 458–463, August 2008
How to Cite
Martinati, J. C., Harakava, R., Guzzo, S. D. and Tsai, S. M. (2008), The Potential Use of a Silicon Source as a Component of an Ecological Management of Coffee Plants. Journal of Phytopathology, 156: 458–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0434.2007.01392.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2008
- Received August 31, 2007; accepted November 20, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!