Acibenzolar-S-methyl-Induced Systemic Resistance against Anthracnose and Powdery Mildew Diseases on Cucumber Plants without Accumulation of Phytoalexins
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Phytopathology
Volume 157, Issue 1, pages 40–50, January 2009
How to Cite
Lin, T.-C., Ishizaka, M. and Ishii, H. (2009), Acibenzolar-S-methyl-Induced Systemic Resistance against Anthracnose and Powdery Mildew Diseases on Cucumber Plants without Accumulation of Phytoalexins. Journal of Phytopathology, 157: 40–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0434.2008.01448.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2008
- Received February 11, 2008; accepted March 31, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!