Equal first authors. Mention of trade names or commercial products is solely for the purpose of providing specific information and does not imply recommendation or endorsement by the US Department of Agriculture.
Specific Isolation of RNA from the Grape Powdery Mildew Pathogen Erysiphe necator, an Epiphytic, Obligate Parasite
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2009
Published 2009. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Phytopathology
Volume 158, Issue 1, pages 69–71, January 2010
How to Cite
Cadle-Davidson, L., Wakefield, L., Seem, R. C. and Gadoury, D. M. (2010), Specific Isolation of RNA from the Grape Powdery Mildew Pathogen Erysiphe necator, an Epiphytic, Obligate Parasite. Journal of Phytopathology, 158: 69–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0434.2009.01578.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2009
- Received October 17, 2008; accepted January 19, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!