Increased Resistance to Penicillium Seed Rot in Transgenic Wheat Over-expressing Puroindolines
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Phytopathology
Volume 160, Issue 5, pages 243–247, May 2012
How to Cite
Kim, K.-H., Feiz, L., Dyer, . A. T., Grey, W., Hogg, . A. C., Martin, . J. M. and Giroux, . M. J. (2012), Increased Resistance to Penicillium Seed Rot in Transgenic Wheat Over-expressing Puroindolines. Journal of Phytopathology, 160: 243–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0434.2012.01881.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Received May 12, 2011; accepted December 15, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!