Effect of Electrical Conductivity and Silicate on Infection of Basil with Colletotrichum gloeosporioides in Soilless Culture
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Phytopathology
Volume 160, Issue 11-12, pages 655–660, December 2012
How to Cite
Cogliati, E. E., Gilardi, G., Gullino, M. L. and Garibaldi, A. (2012), Effect of Electrical Conductivity and Silicate on Infection of Basil with Colletotrichum gloeosporioides in Soilless Culture. Journal of Phytopathology, 160: 655–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0434.2012.01958.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2011
- Regione Piemonte and European Union. Grant Number: POR FESR 2007/2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!