Enzyme Activities of Urinary Alanine Aminopeptidase (AAP) and N-Acetyl-β-D-Glucosaminidase (NAG) in Healthy Dogs
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
© 1991 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Veterinary Medicine Series A
Volume 38, Issue 1-10, pages 90–98, February-December 1991
How to Cite
Reusch, C., Vochezer, R. and Weschta, E. (1991), Enzyme Activities of Urinary Alanine Aminopeptidase (AAP) and N-Acetyl-β-D-Glucosaminidase (NAG) in Healthy Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Medicine Series A, 38: 90–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0442.1991.tb00988.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Received for publication June 21, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!