Recurrent Uveitis in Horses: Vitreal Examinations with Ultrastructural Detection of Leptospires
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2007
Journal of Veterinary Medicine Series A
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 270–275, June 2007
How to Cite
Brandes, K., Wollanke, B., Niedermaier, G., Brem, S. and Gerhards, H. (2007), Recurrent Uveitis in Horses: Vitreal Examinations with Ultrastructural Detection of Leptospires. Journal of Veterinary Medicine Series A, 54: 270–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0442.2007.00921.x
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2007
- Received for publication August 3, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!