Identification and Antimicrobial Susceptibility of Bacteria and Yeasts Isolated from Healthy Dogs and Dogs with Otitis Externa
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
Journal of Veterinary Medicine Series A
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 559–563, December 2007
How to Cite
Lyskova, P., Vydrzalova, M. and Mazurova, J. (2007), Identification and Antimicrobial Susceptibility of Bacteria and Yeasts Isolated from Healthy Dogs and Dogs with Otitis Externa. Journal of Veterinary Medicine Series A, 54: 559–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0442.2007.00996.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
- Received for publication March 19, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!