This investigation is part of a WHO/FAO Coordinated Research Programme on wildlife rabies in Europe. It received financial support from the World Health Organization, the Swiss Federal Veterinary Office, the Danish State Agricultural and Veterinary Research Foundation and the Bundesministerium für Ernährung, Landwirtschaft und Forsten, Bonn, BRD.
Rabies in Wild Carnivores in Central Europe*
III. Ecology and Biology of the Fox in Relation to Control Operations
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
© 1974 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zentralblatt für Veterinärmedizin Reihe B
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 765–773, December 1974
How to Cite
Wandeler, A., Müller, J., Wachendörfer, G., Schale, W., Förster, U. and Steck, F. (1974), Rabies in Wild Carnivores in Central Europe. Zentralblatt für Veterinärmedizin Reihe B, 21: 765–773. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0450.1974.tb00480.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Received February 27, 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!