These studies have been carried out within the framework of the WHO/FAO co-ordinated Research Programme on Wildlife Rabies in Europe.
Recovery of Reduced Fox Populations in Rabies Control1
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
© 1974 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zentralblatt für Veterinärmedizin Reihe B
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 401–412, August 1974
How to Cite
Bögel, K., Arata, A. A., Moegle, H. and Knorpp, F. (1974), Recovery of Reduced Fox Populations in Rabies Control. Zentralblatt für Veterinärmedizin Reihe B, 21: 401–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0450.1974.tb00517.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Received for publication January 25, 1974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!