Campylobacter spp. in Dogs and Cats in Switzerland: Risk Factor Analysis and Molecular Characterization with AFLP
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2005
Journal of Veterinary Medicine, Series B
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 183–189, May 2005
How to Cite
Wieland, B., Regula, G., Danuser, J., Wittwer, M., Burnens, A. P., Wassenaar, T. M. and Stärk, K. D. C. (2005), Campylobacter spp. in Dogs and Cats in Switzerland: Risk Factor Analysis and Molecular Characterization with AFLP. Journal of Veterinary Medicine Series B, 52: 183–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0450.2005.00843.x
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2005
- Received for publication March 16, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!