Detection of Salmonella spp. in Stray Dogs in Bursa Province, Turkey: First Isolation of Salmonella Corvallis from Dogs
Article first published online: 19 APR 2006
Journal of Veterinary Medicine, Series B
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 194–196, May 2006
How to Cite
Kocabiyik, A. L., Cetin, C. and Dedicova, D. (2006), Detection of Salmonella spp. in Stray Dogs in Bursa Province, Turkey: First Isolation of Salmonella Corvallis from Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Medicine Series B, 53: 194–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0450.2006.00932.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2006
- Received for publication January 6, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!