After a lecture delivered at the 27th Phylogenetic Symposion on ‘Competition and Niche Theory’ from 30. 11. – 2. 12. 1984 at the University of Bielefeld.
Is there competition between phytophagous insects?1
Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 275–285, November 1985
How to Cite
Jermy, B. T. (1985), Is there competition between phytophagous insects?. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 23: 275–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0469.1985.tb00589.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
- Received on 15. July 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!