Dedicated to o. Univ. Prof. Dr. Friedrich Schaller on the occasion of his 70* birthday in August 1990.
Character coupling for taxa discrimination: a critical appraisal of quadratic assignment procedures (QAP)1
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2009
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 87–96, June 1991
How to Cite
Nemeschkal, H. L. (1991), Character coupling for taxa discrimination: a critical appraisal of quadratic assignment procedures (QAP). Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 29: 87–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0469.1991.tb00448.x
- Issue online: 27 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2009
- Received on 10 June 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!