Dedicated to Prof. Ernst Mayr who has contributed so much to the development of the science of evolution and to the theory as well as to the practical aspects of systematics on the occasion of his 100th birthday.
Long-term changes in the chromosomal inversion polymorphism of Drosophila subobscura. II. European populations*Langzeit-Veränderungen im chromosomalen Inversionspolymorphismus von Drosophila subobscura. II. Europäische Populationen
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2004
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 191–201, August 2004
How to Cite
Balanyà, J., Solé, E., Oller, J. M., Sperlich, D. and Serra, L. (2004), Long-term changes in the chromosomal inversion polymorphism of Drosophila subobscura. II. European populations. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 42: 191–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0469.2004.00274.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2004
- Received on 13 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!