Phylogeny and evolution of dorsal pattern in the Mexican endemic lizard genus Barisia (Anguidae: Gerrhonotinae)Phylogenie und Evolution des dorsalen Musters in der endemischen mexikanischen Gattung Barisia (Anguidae: Gerrhonotinae)
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 243–257, August 2005
How to Cite
Zaldivar-Riverón, A., Nieto-Montes de Oca, A. and Laclette, J. P. (2005), Phylogeny and evolution of dorsal pattern in the Mexican endemic lizard genus Barisia (Anguidae: Gerrhonotinae). Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 43: 243–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0469.2005.00308.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2005
- Accepted on 6 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!