New insights into the mitochondrial phylogeny of the whitefly Bemisia tabaci (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae) in the Mediterranean Basin
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2006
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 25–33, February 2006
How to Cite
De la Rúa, P., Simón, B., Cifuentes, D., Martinez-Mora, C. and Cenis, J. L. (2006), New insights into the mitochondrial phylogeny of the whitefly Bemisia tabaci (Hemiptera: Aleyrodidae) in the Mediterranean Basin. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 44: 25–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0469.2005.00336.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2006
- Accepted on 26 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!