Biochemical and DNA markers yield strikingly different results regarding variability and differentiation of roe deer (Capreolus capreolus, Artiodactyla: Cervidae) populations from northern GermanyStark unterschiedliche Ergebnisse zwischen biochemischen und DNA-Markern bei der Analyse von Variabilität und Differenzierung von norddeutschen Rehen (Capreolus capreolus)
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 167–174, May 2006
How to Cite
Zachos, F. E., Hmwe, S. S. and Hartl, G. B. (2006), Biochemical and DNA markers yield strikingly different results regarding variability and differentiation of roe deer (Capreolus capreolus, Artiodactyla: Cervidae) populations from northern Germany. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 44: 167–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0469.2006.00350.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
- Accepted on 5 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!