Divided and undivided compound eyes in Ascalaphidae (Insecta, Neuroptera) and their functional and phylogenetic significanceGeteilte und ungeteilte Augen bei Ascalaphidae (Insecta, Neuroptera) und deren funktionelle und phylogenetische Bedeutung
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 285–289, November 2006
How to Cite
Fischer, K., Hölzel, H. and Kral, K. (2006), Divided and undivided compound eyes in Ascalaphidae (Insecta, Neuroptera) and their functional and phylogenetic significance. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 44: 285–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0469.2006.00373.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Accepted on 18 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!