On the genetic diversity in the mitochondrial 12S rRNA gene of Platymantis frogs from Western New Guinea (Anura: Ceratobatrachidae)Zur genetischen Vielfalt von Fröschen der Gattung Platymantis von West-Neuguinea (Anura: Ceratobatrachidae) im mitochondrialen Gen der 12S rRNA.
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 177–185, May 2008
How to Cite
Köhler, F., Schultze, K.-J., Günther, R. and Plötner, J. (2008), On the genetic diversity in the mitochondrial 12S rRNA gene of Platymantis frogs from Western New Guinea (Anura: Ceratobatrachidae). Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 46: 177–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0469.2007.00442.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Accepted on 30 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!