Dynamic gastropods: stable shell polymorphism despite gene flow in the land snail Arianta arbustorum
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 105–114, May 2009
How to Cite
Haase, M. and Misof, B. (2009), Dynamic gastropods: stable shell polymorphism despite gene flow in the land snail Arianta arbustorum. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 47: 105–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0469.2008.00488.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Accepted on 20 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!