Realized evolvability: quantifying phenotypic evolution in a Drosophila clade
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 32–43, February 2011
How to Cite
Yassin, A., Carareto, C. M. A., Noll, F., Bicudo, H. E. M. C. and David, J. R. (2011), Realized evolvability: quantifying phenotypic evolution in a Drosophila clade. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 49: 32–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0469.2010.00574.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Accepted on 1 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!