Survival of the endangered butterfly Lycaena helle in a fragmented environment: Genetic analyses over 15 yearsFortbestand des gefährdeten Schmetterlings Lycaena helle in einer fragmentierten Umwelt: Genetische Analyse über 15 Jahre.
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 25–31, February 2011
How to Cite
Habel, . J. C., Finger, A., Schmitt, T. and Nève, G. (2011), Survival of the endangered butterfly Lycaena helle in a fragmented environment: Genetic analyses over 15 years. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 49: 25–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0469.2010.00575.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Accepted on 4 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!