Some butterflies do not care much about topography: a single genetic lineage of Erebia euryale (Nymphalidae) along the northern Iberian mountains
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 119–132, May 2011
How to Cite
Vila, M., Marí-Mena, N., Guerrero, A. and Schmitt, T. (2011), Some butterflies do not care much about topography: a single genetic lineage of Erebia euryale (Nymphalidae) along the northern Iberian mountains. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 49: 119–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0469.2010.00587.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
- Accepted on 20 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!