Proopiomelanocortin (POMC) and testing the phylogenetic position of turtles (Testudines)Proopiomelanocortin (POMC) und die Untersuchung der Phylogenetischen Position der Schildkröten (Testudines)
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 148–159, May 2011
How to Cite
Becker, . R. E., Valverde, . R. A. and Crother, . B. I. (2011), Proopiomelanocortin (POMC) and testing the phylogenetic position of turtles (Testudines). Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 49: 148–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0469.2010.00589.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
- Accepted on 10 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!