Contributing authors: Kenneth A. Halberg (firstname.lastname@example.org), Aslak Jørgensen (email@example.com), Claudia Ricci (firstname.lastname@example.org), Nadja Møbjerg (email@example.com), Reinhardt M. Kristensen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Extreme stress tolerance in tardigrades: surviving space conditions in low earth orbit
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Special Issue: Water Bears Today: Proceedings of the 11th Symposium of Tardigrada
Volume 49, Issue Supplement s1, pages 90–97, May 2011
How to Cite
Persson, D., Halberg, K. A., Jørgensen, A., Ricci, C., Møbjerg, N. and Kristensen, R. M. (2011), Extreme stress tolerance in tardigrades: surviving space conditions in low earth orbit. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 49: 90–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0469.2010.00605.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2011
- Accepted on 1 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!