Deep genetic divergence in the darkling beetle Pimelia rugulosa (Coleoptera, Tenebrionidae) reflects Plio-Pleistocenic paleogeographic history of Sicily
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 196–203, August 2011
How to Cite
Stroscio, S., Baviera, C., Frati, F., Lo Paro, G. and Nardi, F. (2011), Deep genetic divergence in the darkling beetle Pimelia rugulosa (Coleoptera, Tenebrionidae) reflects Plio-Pleistocenic paleogeographic history of Sicily. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 49: 196–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0469.2011.00617.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Accepted on 8 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!