Genetic structure of the common impala (Aepyceros melampus melampus) in South Africa: phylogeography and implications for conservationGenetische Struktur des Impalas (Aepyceros melampus melampus) in Südafrika: Phylogeographie und Implikationen für den Artenschutz
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 76–84, February 2012
How to Cite
Schwab, P., Debes, P. V., Witt, T., Hartl, G. B., Hmwe, S. S., Zachos, F. E. and Grobler, J. P. (2012), Genetic structure of the common impala (Aepyceros melampus melampus) in South Africa: phylogeography and implications for conservation. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 50: 76–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0469.2011.00638.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2011
- Accepted on 23 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!