Solving alpha-diversity by morphological markers contributes to arranging the systematic status of a crayfish species complex (Crustacea, Decapoda)
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 89–98, May 2012
How to Cite
Scalici, M. and Bravi, R. (2012), Solving alpha-diversity by morphological markers contributes to arranging the systematic status of a crayfish species complex (Crustacea, Decapoda). Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 50: 89–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0469.2011.00643.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Accepted on 4 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!