An organic coating keeps orb-weaving spiders (Araneae, Araneoidea, Araneidae) from sticking to their own capture threadsEin organischer Oberflächenfilm schützt araneoide Radnetzspinnen (Araneae, Araneoidea, Araneidae) vor dem Festkleben am eigenen Fangfaden.
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 14–18, February 2012
How to Cite
Kropf, C., Bauer, D., Schläppi, T. and Jacob, A. (2012), An organic coating keeps orb-weaving spiders (Araneae, Araneoidea, Araneidae) from sticking to their own capture threads. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 50: 14–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0469.2011.00648.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2011
- Accepted on 24 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!