A new taxonomic status for Iberoformica (Hymenoptera, Formicidae) based on the use of molecular markers
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 30–37, February 2012
How to Cite
Muñoz-López, M., Palomeque, T., Carrillo, J. A., Pons, J., Tinaut, A. and Lorite, P. (2012), A new taxonomic status for Iberoformica (Hymenoptera, Formicidae) based on the use of molecular markers. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 50: 30–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0469.2011.00649.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2011
- Accepted on 27 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!