Integrating phylogeny, environment and space to explore variation in macroecological traits of Viperidae and Elapidae (Squamata: Serpentes)
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 202–209, August 2012
How to Cite
Terribile, L. C., Diniz-Filho, J. A. F., Lima-Ribeiro, M. d. S. and Rodríguez, M. (2012), Integrating phylogeny, environment and space to explore variation in macroecological traits of Viperidae and Elapidae (Squamata: Serpentes). Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 50: 202–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0469.2012.00658.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2012
- Accepted on 27 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!