Complex phylogeography in the Southern Smooth Snake (Coronella girondica) supported by mtDNA sequences
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 210–219, August 2012
How to Cite
Santos, X., Rato, C., Carranza, S., Carretero, . M. A. and Pleguezuelos, . J. M. (2012), Complex phylogeography in the Southern Smooth Snake (Coronella girondica) supported by mtDNA sequences. Journal of Zoological Systematics and Evolutionary Research, 50: 210–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0469.2012.00663.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Accepted on 17 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!