Significance of the Virus-Rich 2–200 nm Size Fraction of Seawater for Heterotrophic Flagellates: I. Impact on Growth
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 15, Issue 3-4, pages 281–290, December 1994
How to Cite
Pesan, B. F., Weinbauer, M. G. and Peduzzi, P. (1994), Significance of the Virus-Rich 2–200 nm Size Fraction of Seawater for Heterotrophic Flagellates: I. Impact on Growth. Marine Ecology, 15: 281–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.1994.tb00058.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted: April 24, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!