Surficial Hydrocarbon Seep Infauna from the Blake Ridge (Atlantic Ocean, 2150 m) and the Gulf of Mexico (690–2240 m)
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2004
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 313–336, December 2004
How to Cite
Robinson, C. A., Bernhard, J. M., Levin, L. A., Mendoza, G. F. and Blanks, J. K. (2004), Surficial Hydrocarbon Seep Infauna from the Blake Ridge (Atlantic Ocean, 2150 m) and the Gulf of Mexico (690–2240 m). Marine Ecology, 25: 313–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2004.00034.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2004
- Accepted: October 5, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!