A conceptual framework for marine biodiversity and ecosystem functioning
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
Volume 28, Issue Supplement s1, pages 134–145, September 2007
How to Cite
Boero, F. and Bonsdorff, E. (2007), A conceptual framework for marine biodiversity and ecosystem functioning. Marine Ecology, 28: 134–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2007.00171.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!