Trawl-induced bottom disturbances off the south coast of Portugal: direct observations by the ‘Delta’ manned-submersible on the Submarine Canyon of Portimão
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
Volume 28, Issue Supplement s1, pages 112–122, September 2007
How to Cite
Morais, P., Borges, T. C., Carnall, V., Terrinha, P., Cooper, C. and Cooper, R. (2007), Trawl-induced bottom disturbances off the south coast of Portugal: direct observations by the ‘Delta’ manned-submersible on the Submarine Canyon of Portimão. Marine Ecology, 28: 112–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2007.00175.x
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!