Conflict of interest The authors declare no conflict of interests.
The effects of beach nourishment on the sandy-beach amphipod Exoediceros fossor: impact and recovery in Botany Bay, New South Wales, Australia
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2008
© 2008 Australian Museum © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Advances in sandy shore ecology: Proceedings of the fourth International Sandy Beach Symposium
Volume 29, Issue Supplement s1, pages 28–36, July 2008
How to Cite
Jones, A. R., Murray, A., Lasiak, T. A. and Marsh, R. E. (2008), The effects of beach nourishment on the sandy-beach amphipod Exoediceros fossor: impact and recovery in Botany Bay, New South Wales, Australia. Marine Ecology, 29: 28–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2007.00197.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!