Conflict of interest The authors declare no conflict of interests.
Measuring species richness on sandy beach transects: extrapolative estimators and their implications for sampling effort
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Advances in sandy shore ecology: Proceedings of the fourth International Sandy Beach Symposium
Volume 29, Issue Supplement s1, pages 134–149, July 2008
How to Cite
Schoeman, D. S., Nel, R. and Goulart Soares, A. (2008), Measuring species richness on sandy beach transects: extrapolative estimators and their implications for sampling effort. Marine Ecology, 29: 134–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0485.2008.00223.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!